To add favicon into PowerApps Portal.
- Prepare .ICO file before proceed further. you can use any online site to convert the file. I tried that but not sacrificed with outcome which larger file size from original.
Tips: just rename .PNG to .ICON will do
- You can download it from website as well.
Quick hack :
- Enter the domain name like https://www.blogger.com/(must end with ‘/’)
- Add favicon.ico to the end
- Press enter (this should be in the URL: https://www.blogger.com/favicon.ico)
- Right click on the image and click “save image as”
- Go to Portal Management Model Driven App and go to Web Files and create new Web File Record. Upload favicon.ico into Notes and published.
- Now you will see your Favicon